Accessibility and special needs.
At GRUPO CHAPÍN we work to guarantee access to our transport service to all people, regardless of their age or ability to move. Our aim is that they can enjoy our services in the same conditions of safety, equality and comfort, with the greatest possible autonomy.
For any doubt or suggestion about our services adapted for disabled people, contact us through our information and sales telephone +34 914 860 034.
We are always working to obtain "a coach for all".
Our buses are specially adapted for the transport of people with reduced mobility. We pay the maximum attention to people who have greater difficulties to travel.
We offer to our reduced mobility customers a service with the same level of comfort and security as the one enjoyed by other passengers.
To improve the accessibility of our coaches, we have vehicles for people with reduced mobility. Vehicles seating 14, 19, 22, 35 and 54 have the following technical features:
- Non-slip floor.
- Wheelchair restraint systems for traction, torsion and flexion as well as moving and turning. This system allows the wheelchair user to sit facing the front of the vehicle.
- Two anchoring points for each chair in addition to an easy-to-use waist-height holding device.
- Security system which disables the working of the platform-lift if the vehicle is not 100% stable.
Accessibility is guaranteed on our entire fleet of coaches and buses in Madrid.
- All our platform lifts have a lifting capacity of more than 300kg.
- Manually-activated security control.
- In all our vehicles with up to 22 seats, the door has an automatic additional step to reduce the distance between the first step and the ground floor.
- Vehicles of 35 seats or more have an hydraulic “kneeling” system.
- Sensor valves on the side of the doors.