April 27 2015
If you need adapted buses, with accessibility for all, you can choose this option.
- Security belts on every seat.
- ABS, ASR, ESP.
- Electric auxiliary brake or retarder.
- R.D. 443/2001, on Lt. School and child transportation.
- Anti-roll hoops.
- Emergency exits in doors and windows.
- Anti-slippery floor.
- Retaining system for wheelchairs that supports the tensile, torsion and flexion efforts to which they can be exposed, as well as the movements of transfering and rotation.
- This system allows the transport of the chair and its users are facing the front of the vehicle.
- Two anchor points for each wheelchair.
- Lifting platforms that only work when the vehicle is completely stopped.
- Loading capacity of the platform exceeding 300 kg.
- Platforms equipped with safety step device.
- Manual operation safety control.
- Vehicle door with automatic step that reduces the distance between the first step of the vehicle and the ground.
- Sensitivity valves in the side doors, which in the case of encountering an obstacle when they are closing, would retract automatically.
- Lighting system both exterior and exterior.
- CD and DVD.
- Temperature control.
- High quality reclining seats.
- Individual reading light.
- Luminous sign front with customer’s name.
- Double tinted windows Climalit.
- Hostess or Monitor Service.
- Reclining leather seats.
- Game or work tables.