Chapín Group has the pleasure to present you its brand new minibuses. This week, ten high-standard brand new vehicles have integrated our fleet, five of them made by the Italian firm Iveco and another five come from the German brand Mercedes Benz.
For Chapín Group, the most important thing is the safety of our passengers and here are the main security characteristics of those recently added vehicles:
- ABS anti-lock braking system.
- ASR adhesion loss prevention system.
- EBD brake distribution system.
- ESC + EBS centralized individual braking system.
- ECAS global suspension control system.
- AEBS automatic braking system.
- LDW involuntary lane deviation warning system.
- FCW front obstacle collision hazard warning.
In terms of passenger comfort, the following details must be highlighted:
- High comfort leather reclining passenger seats with padded top.
- USB sockets in luggage rack.
- Tinted panoramic windows.
- Dual zone air conditioner.
- Wifi for the use and enjoyment of passengers.
- Vehicle adapted for people with reduced mobility.
All these new minibuses comply with the regulation 107 regarding vehicle safety and they comply with the standards specified in the European Euro 6C emission regulations.
What are you waiting for? Ask for a quote and try them?
You can request a quote to rent any buses or coaches in the Community of Madrid at the following link https://grupochapin.com/en/request-a-quote/
For Chapin Group the most important thing is safety.